1126Re: [The Indigo Network] 3 Kinds of Alt Schools/new member

  • Jessi Miller
    Dec 17, 2005
      Karen, I just wanted to say that your ideas are great!
      You're obviously a creative and positive thinker! ....
      and ...
      Sara, I totally agree with Karen. I don't have the
      drive, but I do spend a lot of money that I honestly
      don't have to put my 2 kids in a private Montessori
      school. Once I decided and put them in, somehow I've
      been able to do it - and it's been 2 years now! I will
      keep them in as long as I can, as it goes up to 6th
      grade. If I can't be with them in the day to raise
      them and school them myself, this is the most
      important thing (after a roof and food etc). So, good
      for you for finding somehting you can afford, do it!
      Congrats. Just wait, you'll love the difference you
      see in Nathan!
      Jessi

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic