1124Re: [The Indigo Network] 3 Kinds of Alt Schools/new member

    Dec 15, 2005
      Go for it!!!
      Find fun things for him to do in the car --
      Get books on tape from the library.
      Play memory games.
      Maybe he would like to close his eyes and see if he can keep track of
      where you are.
      See if you can work a car pool with anyone.
      Maybe he can get his homework done in the car.
      Brainstorm with him. Think outside the box.
      Find places to stop along the way for "enrichment" experiences.
      If he likes the school maybe you can move closer to it?
      And maybe find a better job close to the school?
      Set your intention for this to be a marvelous step in a positive direction.
      Go for it!

      Infinite love is who we are,
      Karen

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic