1115Re: [The Indigo Network] new memberS

  • Jessi Miller
    Dec 8, 2005
      Hi Chloe,
      My kids are 3 and 5. The Montessori here only goes
      through 6th grade, so no... I don't know what I'll be
      doing with them after that. Everyone I know who has
      had their kids in Montessori then put them in another
      middle school, the kids are way ahead, bored,
      confined, not relating to the attitudes and violence,
      etc. I would guess that Montessori would be better at
      whatever grade they're in, but it probably depends on
      the individual schools. I certainly hope something
      better comes along or opens up by the time my kids are
      done with 6th grade.
      best,
      Jessi

      http://mail.yahoo.com