FROM UNITED NATIVE AMERICA

  • Svhyeyi Aga
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 31, 2002

      United Native America.com
      Email List

      After we sent our national holiday bill to congressman Baca's office we received an email from his office saying they would use our bill as a reference and guideline as to their final wording of the holiday bill. Baca's staff member said they would try to bring the holiday bill before congress when they return to session in September 2002.

      I can tell you now, if they do start the process in September
      ("There is no reason why they should not") it will have the world's longest gauntlet to run through. A Native American holiday bill before the U.S. Congress will bring out all people and groups of people that want to keep the Native Americans where they are now, out of site and mind.

      That means socially, economically, educational and political, we cannot let our guard down now. When the holiday bill starts the process of moving toward the floor of congress for a vote, we will have to watch each committee and members as to how they handle the bill. The door to a new future for Native Americans in their true home land is about to be opened because of people like you,
      UNITED.

      This week you have seen the U.S. house and senate pass and the president sign into law a new bill concerning the stock market
      in record time, lets see how long they take to bring about a national holiday for the first Americans. The people that helped the federal government come about as for it's independence and gave the blue print for setting up the federal government.

      No longer will the Native American community stand for being shut out as to the formation of America. No longer will our people stand for our nations school system to exclude our true history in the class room. We will not stand for the federal government to allow the state governments to set a 35% tax or higher on our tribal nations businesses.

      States offer low priced land, tax cuts, low utility cost, road improvement and anything else they can do to get businesses to locate within their state for jobs, this is not the case for Native American businesses, why not? Because the way the federal and state government writes the law! Now Indian nations have to deal with state governments to open a business, this is called federal government passing the buck in keeping the Native American nations down economically.

      Free market, free trade, the right to conduct business under the same laws as other companies do in the US. and around the world, this is not the way it works for American Indian nations. The U.S. Government has well over 50% of the gold in the world, when you understand that
      all the gold in Ft. Knocks was stole from American Indian land and other countries that came to America in the beginning stole gold from Indian land to build their country, why is it that American Indians today in the year 2002 are still being shut out of American society and on the bottom of the countries economic ladder?

      The world knows how America came about,
      it's still here, so what's the problem in telling the truth in our national news, school history books and having a national holiday for Native Americans? It's called government propaganda, one group of people in a country is suppressed as to being a part of the system.

      The Native American community will no longer tolerate this! This is America, our true home land, the civil rights movement as we know of it today did not begin in the 1960s, not even when the federal government came about, it started with the Indian nations when Columbus landed in the America's, he never set foot on the main land of America, never was a citizen of America, there is no national holiday for him in his home land, yet the federal government sees fit to give him a federal tax paid holiday and for all Americans
      "Including Native Americans" to pay for it!

      Columbus Day represents only one thing in America, federal Government totalitarian control over a race of people they feel that they have Conquered, this is not the case between Indian nations and the federal government, remember all the treaties with Indian nations?
      Not one was honored! When people are at peace under government to government treaties, it's called trust! The federal government had no problem while under treaties to back stabbing the Indians and massacring them with their army, then socially excluding them.

      With all that Native Americans have dealt with from the U.S. Federal Government and State governments, bringing about a national holiday for them will never make up for all the pain, hurt and misery they had to go through to be an American in America.

      It's time for our president, U.S. senators, congressman and state officials to know and understand true American history when dealing with Native American issues, Congressman Kildee head of the Congressional Indian Caucus said, to be a member of the Congressional Indian Caucus, you need to accept two things, "to recognize the real retained sovereignty of the Indian nations and to have the courage to vote for protection of that sovereignty. So, they don't have to be wandering around in the wilderness, wondering what Indian rights are."

      Kildee said that he "took the Indian side for two reasons. First, I had
      read the treaties, which made very clear that Indian fishing rights were
      guaranteed in perpetuity. Second,
      I read the Constitution. I think that many
      people back then hadn't read Article I, Section 8, which recognizes the
      three sovereignties that the Constitution recognizes.
      Some had never
      recognized that treaties under the Constitution are the supreme law of the
      land."

      www.United Native America.com

      Welcome to Native American Television!      Write Your Representative - Lookup Representative
      National Governors Association
      Committee on Indian Affairs
      U.S. Senate, 107th Congress
      United States House of Representatives
      National Governors Association Native American Caucus

      U.S. Federal Government Agencies          Crazy Horse Memorial Foundation Home Page

      Official Rodney Grant Web-Site News

      Canku Ota - Help Addresses
      My Two Beads Worth Special Features NAPS
      KOLA Homepage
      Welcome to Louve's Off the Blue Highways
      Native Education Directory
                                  Americans for Indian Opportunity
      Yahoo! Groups : STAR-STAR nativeculture  --  Home Default

    • Svhyeyi Aga
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 27, 2002

        ------=_NextPart_000_0094_01C2661A.02057490

        United Native America.com
        Email List
        Post events/Issues on UNA message board
        United Native America Message and Discussion Forums
        http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
        Sign email holiday petition to White House
        KOLA - NATIONAL HOLIDAY ONLINE PETITION
        http://users.skynet.be/kola/nhnapet.htm
        The letter below has been forwarded to the U.S Senate Indian Affairs
        Committee calling for senate hearing on Native Americans issues by
        United Native America.
        Committee on Indian Affairs
        http://indian.senate.gov/nsindex.html

        Subj: Do you have a So.Dak. Courtroom Horror Story?
        From: newland@... (Bob Newland)

        Group offers $4500 for "Courtroom Horror Stories" about South Dakota
        injustices. PLEASE, if you know anyone in prison in South Dakota, mail
        him or her a copy of this email, so that prisoners have a chance to
        circulate this contest offer.

        Posted by Bob Newland
        Welcome to Common Sense Justice for South Dakotans
        http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us

        RAPID CITY (SD) 25 April 2002 -- Common Sense Justice, the group
        sponsoring Amendment A, will be encouraging every South Dakotan to enter
        a contest by submitting a personal "courtroom horror story", with a
        prize of $2002 going to the "worst story we hear", according to the
        group's founder Larry Dodge of Rapid City. Two additional prizes of
        $1001 each will be awarded by random drawing from the non-winning entries.

        The contest rules state, "We are looking for instances where injustice
        resulted because you were prosecuted according to the letter of the law,
        and where you probably would have been found not guilty if you had been
        able to make a common-sense argument that the law itself was either
        wrong or wrongly applied."

        Dodge said the idea of the contest is to demonstrate that South Dakota
        pays for a large number and variety of absurd criminal prosecutions
        every year, so many that the state ranks among the top few in per cent
        of its population behind bars.

        "When I think of how much injustice that adds up to, how many lives are
        ruined, and how much taxpayer money is wasted paying for excessive law
        enforcement, unnecessary trials, and for extra prison space, it makes me
        ill," Dodge said. "So we've decided to dramatize how bad things really
        are by asking people to tell us their own 'horror stories' about how the
        justice system didn't work for them."

        To obtain these stories, flyers annoncing the contest and its rules will
        be mailed to taverns, barber shops, beauty parlors, health food stores,
        and other businesses where the group estimates that people gather and
        "talk a little politics", as Dodge puts it. The group is also inserting
        the flyers or placing ads in newspapers around the state.

        "Most appropriately of all, we're sending flyers to all thirteen state
        correctional institutions, so that the inmates may enter," Dodge said.
        "That way, we should obtain a number of current horror stories to add to
        the stories we get about past problems from people living in our
        communities."

        Dodge urges potential entrants to hurry: "Your entry must be postmarked
        by October 21," the flyer states. Winners will be announced on
        Halloween, a date selected as "the perfect day for telling horror
        stories," according to the contest rules.

        All qualifying stories will be posted at
        http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us, and the winning story will be sent to
        the media for possible publication, including the newspaper serving the
        area in which the winning contestant currently resides.

        Dodge said that as an incentive for business owners or prison wardens to
        offer the flyers to clients or inmates, respectively, Common Sense
        Justice will pay $500 each to whichever business or prison facility
        posted the flyers that inspired the three winners to enter the contest.

        ============================
        COURTROOM HORROR STORY CONTEST RULES

        1) To qualify, your entry must be a true "horror story"? an instance in
        which you "did the right thing", but were arrested and charged with a
        crime anyway, then were either found guilty or were pressured into
        pleading guilty to a lesser charge. The stories we are looking for are
        instances where injustice resulted because you were prosecuted according
        to the letter of the law, and where you probably would have been found
        not guilty if you had been able to make a common-sense argument that the
        law itself was either wrong or wrongly applied.

        2) All entries must begin with the words, "I'm for Amendment A because
        of what happened to me (or a member of my family)". These first few
        words will not be counted toward the maximum of 1001 words.

        3) Your story may be submitted either by e-mail to
        mailto:horrorstory@..., faxed to 1-877-687-5297, or
        snail-mailed to the address below. If sent by fax or snail-mail, entries
        must be signed. Entries must also include your printed name, address,
        and phone number. We also request that you give us the name of your
        local newspaper, so that we can notify it if you should win.

        4) All stories must be true accounts of criminal prosecutions that you
        or a member of your family actually experienced. (It doesn't matter
        whether your case went to trial or not, but to assist us in documenting
        your story, we request that you include the case number. If you don't
        recall the number, please supply us the name, date, and place of your
        trial.)

        5) You are encouraged to send the same story you send us to your local
        newspaper, as a letter to the editor, or as an "op-ed" piece. In most
        cases, this will mean reducing the number of words to the limits allowed
        by your newspaper. We will post the full-length version of every story
        we receive on http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us. If you are one of our
        winners, we will announce your win, and send your story, edited only as
        necessary for grammar, spelling, and punctuation, to your local paper.

        6) All entries will be assigned a number as they are posted to our
        website. Winners of the drawing will be determined by randomly selecting
        two numbers from the full list of numbered entries, not including the
        number which was assigned to the winner of the "best entry" prize.

        7) Common Sense Justice reserves the right not to publish or award
        prizes to entries which contain profane language, or which exceed the
        word limit, or which lack enough detail to make them intelligible, or
        which cannot be documented as actually having occurred as described.

        8) Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 31. ?. Halloween, of
        course, which is the perfect day to tell horror stories. Prizes will be
        awarded on or before December 31, 2002. The names of winners will be
        sent to every newspaper in South Dakota; however, if you do not see them
        published, they will also appear on the http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us
        website.

        Or, you may write to us at the address below, and we will send you a
        copy. It is the same address to which all entries should be mailed:

        Horror Story
        c/o Common Sense Justice
        426 E. Fairmont Blvd. #9
        Rapid City, SD 57701
        Or email your entry to mailto:horrorstory@...

        9) So that we may give credit where credit is due, your entry must
        include the name of the establishment where you picked up your entry form.

        Please copy this Contest Information and distribute it to your friends,
        family, and EVERYONE!
        ==========================

        www.United Native America.com

        All outgoing and incoming mail Certified Virus Free
        by Norton's Anti-virus 2002

        ------=_NextPart_000_0094_01C2661A.02057490

        <HTML><HEAD>
        charset=3Diso-8859-1">
        <STYLE></STYLE>
        </HEAD>
        <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
        <DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D4></FONT> </DIV>
        <DIV>
        <P align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#ff0000 size=3D4><B><I><U>United Native =
        America.com=20
        <BR>Email List <BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
        size=3D1=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"></I></U>Post events/Issues on UNA message board</B> =
        <BR><B><A=20
        href=3D"http://users.skynet.be/kola/index2.htm">Un</A><A=20
        href=3D"http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi">ited =
        Native=20
        America Message and Discussion Forums</A></B></B>=20
        <BR>http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi =
        <BR></FONT><FONT=20
        lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D1 =
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><B>Sign email holiday=20
        petition to White House</B> <BR><B><A=20
        href=3D"http://users.skynet.be/kola/nhnapet.htm">KOLA - NATIONAL HOLIDAY =
        ONLINE=20
        PETITION</A></B></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
        size=3D1=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"></B> <BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
        color=3D#000000 size=3D1=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">http://users.skynet.be/kola/nhnapet.htm =
        </FONT><FONT lang=3D0=20
        face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D1 =
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0=20
        face=3DArial color=3D#800080 size=3D4=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><B>**************************************** =
        <BR></FONT><FONT=20
        lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">The =
        letter below has=20
        been forwarded to the U.S Senate Indian Affairs Committee calling for =
        senate=20
        hearing on Native Americans issues by <BR>United Native America.=20
        <BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff size=3D3 =
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><A=20
        href=3D"http://indian.senate.gov/nsindex.html">Committee on Indian=20
        Affairs</A></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D3=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"> <BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
        color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"></B>http://indian.senate.gov/nsindex.html =
        <B><BR></FONT><FONT=20
        lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#800080 size=3D4 =
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><BR></FONT><FONT=20
        lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#800080 size=3D2 =
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">Subj: Do you have a=20
        So.Dak. Courtroom Horror Story?</B> <BR>From: newland@... (Bob =

        Newland) <BR>
        <P align=3Dleft><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" color=3D#000000 =
        size=3D4></FONT><BR>Group=20
        offers $4500 for "Courtroom Horror Stories" about South Dakota =
        <BR>injustices.=20
        PLEASE, if you know anyone in prison in South Dakota, mail <BR>him or =
        her a copy=20
        of this email, so that prisoners have a chance to <BR>circulate this =
        contest=20
        offer. <BR><BR><BR>
        <P align=3Dcenter></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#800080 =
        size=3D3=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">Posted by Bob Newland <BR><B><A=20
        href=3D"http://www.commonsensejustice.us/">Welcome to Common Sense =
        Justice for=20
        South Dakotans</A></B></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 =
        size=3D3=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"></B> </FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
        color=3D#800080 size=3D3=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><BR>http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us <BR>
        <P align=3Dleft><BR></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#800080 =
        size=3D2=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><BR>RAPID CITY (SD) 25 April 2002 -- Common Sense =
        Justice,=20
        the group <BR>sponsoring Amendment A, will be encouraging every South =
        Dakotan to=20
        enter <BR>a contest by submitting a personal "courtroom horror story", =
        with a=20
        <BR>prize of $2002 going to the "worst story we hear", according to the=20
        <BR>group's founder Larry Dodge of Rapid City. Two additional prizes of=20
        <BR>$1001 each will be awarded by random drawing from the non-winning =
        entries.=20
        <BR><BR>The contest rules state, "We are looking for instances where =
        injustice=20
        <BR>resulted because you were prosecuted according to the letter of the =
        law,=20
        <BR>and where you probably would have been found not guilty if you had =
        been=20
        <BR>able to make a common-sense argument that the law itself was either=20
        <BR>wrong or wrongly applied." <BR><BR>Dodge said the idea of the =
        contest is to=20
        demonstrate that South Dakota <BR>pays for a large number and variety of =
        absurd=20
        criminal prosecutions <BR>every year, so many that the state ranks among =
        the top=20
        few in per cent <BR>of its population behind bars. <BR><BR>"When I think =
        of how=20
        much injustice that adds up to, how many lives are <BR>ruined, and how =
        much=20
        taxpayer money is wasted paying for excessive law <BR>enforcement, =
        unnecessary=20
        trials, and for extra prison space, it makes me <BR>ill," Dodge said. =
        "So we've=20
        decided to dramatize how bad things really <BR>are by asking people to =
        tell us=20
        their own 'horror stories' about how the <BR>justice system didn't work =
        for=20
        them." <BR><BR>To obtain these stories, flyers annoncing the contest and =
        its=20
        rules will <BR>be mailed to taverns, barber shops, beauty parlors, =
        health food=20
        stores, <BR>and other businesses where the group estimates that people =
        gather=20
        and <BR>"talk a little politics", as Dodge puts it. The group is also =
        inserting=20
        <BR>the flyers or placing ads in newspapers around the state. =
        <BR><BR>"Most=20
        appropriately of all, we're sending flyers to all thirteen state=20
        <BR>correctional institutions, so that the inmates may enter," Dodge =
        said.=20
        <BR>"That way, we should obtain a number of current horror stories to =
        add to=20
        <BR>the stories we get about past problems from people living in our=20
        communities." <BR><BR>Dodge urges potential entrants to hurry: "Your =
        entry must=20
        be postmarked <BR>by October 21," the flyer states. Winners will be =
        announced on=20
        <BR>Halloween, a date selected as "the perfect day for telling horror=20
        <BR>stories," according to the contest rules. <BR><BR>All qualifying =
        stories=20
        will be posted at <BR>http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us, and the winning =
        story=20
        will be sent to <BR>the media for possible publication, including the =
        newspaper=20
        serving the <BR>area in which the winning contestant currently resides.=20
        <BR><BR>Dodge said that as an incentive for business owners or prison =
        wardens to=20
        <BR>offer the flyers to clients or inmates, respectively, Common Sense=20
        <BR>Justice will pay $500 each to whichever business or prison facility=20
        <BR>posted the flyers that inspired the three winners to enter the =
        contest.=20
        <BR><BR><BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
        =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D <BR>COURTROOM HORROR STORY CONTEST=20
        RULES <BR><BR>1) To qualify, your entry must be a true "horror story"? =
        an=20
        instance in <BR>which you "did the right thing", but were arrested and =
        charged=20
        with a <BR>crime anyway, then were either found guilty or were pressured =
        into=20
        <BR>pleading guilty to a lesser charge. The stories we are looking for =
        are=20
        <BR>instances where injustice resulted because you were prosecuted =
        according=20
        <BR>to the letter of the law, and where you probably would have been =
        found=20
        <BR>not guilty if you had been able to make a common-sense argument that =
        the=20
        <BR>law itself was either wrong or wrongly applied. <BR><BR>2) All =
        entries must=20
        begin with the words, "I'm for Amendment A because <BR>of what happened =
        to me=20
        (or a member of my family)".  These first few <BR>words will not be =
        counted=20
        toward the maximum of 1001 words. <BR><BR>3) Your story may be submitted =
        either=20
        by e-mail to <BR>mailto:horrorstory@..., faxed to=20
        1-877-687-5297, or <BR>snail-mailed to the address below. If sent by fax =
        or=20
        snail-mail, entries <BR>must be signed. Entries must also include your =
        printed=20
        name, address, <BR>and phone number.  We also request that you give =
        us the=20
        name of your <BR>local newspaper, so that we can notify it if you should =
        win.=20
        <BR><BR>4) All stories must be true accounts of criminal prosecutions =
        that you=20
        <BR>or a member of your family actually experienced.  (It doesn't =
        matter=20
        <BR>whether your case went to trial or not, but to assist us in =
        documenting=20
        <BR>your story, we request that you include the case number. If you =
        don't=20
        <BR>recall the number, please supply us the name, date, and place of =
        your=20
        trial.) <BR><BR>5) You are encouraged to send the same story you send us =
        to your=20
        local <BR>newspaper, as a letter to the editor, or as an "op-ed" piece. =
         In=20
        most <BR>cases, this will mean reducing the number of words to the =
        limits=20
        allowed <BR>by your newspaper.  We will post the full-length =
        version of=20
        every story <BR>we receive on http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us. If you =
        are one=20
        of our <BR>winners, we will announce your win, and send your story, =
        edited only=20
        as <BR>necessary for grammar, spelling, and punctuation, to your local =
        paper.=20
        <BR><BR>6) All entries will be assigned a number as they are posted to =
        our=20
        <BR>website. Winners of the drawing will be determined by randomly =
        selecting=20
        <BR>two numbers from the full list of numbered entries, not including =
        the=20
        <BR>number which was assigned to the winner of the "best entry" prize.=20
        <BR><BR>7) Common Sense Justice reserves the right not to publish or =
        award=20
        <BR>prizes to entries which contain profane language, or which exceed =
        the=20
        <BR>word limit, or which lack enough detail to make them intelligible, =
        or=20
        <BR>which cannot be documented as actually having occurred as described. =

        <BR><BR>8) Winners will be announced on Thursday, October 31. ?. =
        Halloween, of=20
        <BR>course, which is the perfect day to tell horror stories. Prizes will =
        be=20
        <BR>awarded on or before December 31, 2002. The names of winners will be =

        <BR>sent to every newspaper in South Dakota; however, if you do not see =
        them=20
        <BR>published, they will also appear on the =
        http://www.CommonSenseJustice.Us=20
        <BR>website. <BR><BR>Or, you may write to us at the address below, and =
        we will=20
        send you a <BR>copy.  It is the same address to which all entries =
        should be=20
        mailed: <BR><BR>Horror Story <BR>c/o Common Sense Justice <BR>426 E. =
        Fairmont=20
        Blvd. #9 <BR>Rapid City, SD 57701 <BR>Or email your entry to=20
        mailto:horrorstory@... <BR><BR>9) So that we may give =
        credit=20
        where credit is due, your entry must <BR>include the name of the =
        establishment=20
        where you picked up your entry form. <BR><BR>Please copy this Contest=20
        Information and distribute it to your friends, <BR>family, and EVERYONE! =

        <BR>=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
        =3D=3D=3D <BR>
        <P align=3Dcenter></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial color=3D#0000ff =
        size=3D3=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><B><A =
        href=3D"http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/">www.United=20
        Native America.com</A></B></FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
        color=3D#ff0000 size=3D3=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"></B> </FONT><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial =
        color=3D#000000 size=3D2=20
        FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"><BR>
        <P align=3Dleft><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR></P>
        <P></P>
        <P></P>
        <P></P>
        <P></P>
        <P><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D4></FONT></P></FONT></DIV>
        <DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D4>All outgoing and incoming =
        mail=20
        Certified Virus Free<BR>by Norton's Anti-virus=20
        2002<BR></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 11, 2002

          United Native America.com
          Email List
          Post events/Issues on UNA message board
          United Native America Message and Discussion Forums
          http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
          Sign email holiday petition to White House
          KOLA - NATIONAL HOLIDAY ONLINE PETITION

          http://users.skynet.be/kola/nhnapet.htm
          ************************************
          10-10-2002
          Gathering Of First American Nations March Is a GO
          Grathering Of First American Nations March
          http://firstnations.freewebsites.com

          The permit has been issued for the Gathering Of First American Nations March. To be held at Freedom Plaza Park 10:00am June 27th, 2003 Washington, DC.

          This event is being set up for leaders of American Indian nations to bring Native American issues to the forefront of America and the world. To tell the federal and state governments to honor all treaties made with Indian nations. So people working on Native American issues voice can be heard. To stop the racial exclusion of Native Americans in our society, to address health, education and poverty issues and more.

          This week, the official web site has been set up for the march event, to make this event happen we need people to stand up for what they say they want for the First Americans, not just talk about it, this is a nation wide action event, it's time for the First Americans to take action, a united stand and move forward. Time to stop asking and demand the changes we need for the First Americans.

          United Native America will do all it can to help make this event happen, this event will go side by side with United Native America's call for US. Senate hearings on Native American issues, we are sending information each week to the Senate Indian affairs Committee in Washington, DC. that prove they should hold these hearings, we are being told at this time they will hold the hearings sometime after the first of this coming year.

          All people are welcome to join the march that support Native Americans and their issues. All information and updates on the march can been seen at the official web site, we look forward to seeing all of you there.
          Grathering Of First American Nations March

          http://firstnations.freewebsites.com

          Special thanks to UNA. Chief Staff Woman Jeanne
          Chadwick for setting up the Gathering Of First American Nations web site and web mastering of it, Jeanne help us by posting holiday information letters on her web site when we first brought the holiday issue on the Internet in may 2000, she has been there for UNA members 100%, please check out her web site.
          My Two Beads Worth Native American Indian First Nations Indigenous News Online
          http://mytwobeadsworth.com/main.html

          Mike L. Graham
          Founder United Native America

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 30, 2002

            United Native America.com
            Email List
            Post events/Issues on UNA message board
            United Native America Message and Discussion Forums
            http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi
            Sign email holiday petition to White House
            KOLA - NATIONAL HOLIDAY ONLINE PETITION

            http://users.skynet.be/kola/nhnapet.htm
            ************************************

            The Council and Staff of United Native America wish each of you a happy Thanksgiving Day and life this 2002. As each of you read this, we want you to know your the reason we are all together at this time of the year as a national group of people and family members working for a better world for all.

            With your support we are bringing about the much needed change we are all working for. Enjoy this time with your family,
            friends or people you are around and think of what life is about and what you look forward to. Live is real! It is a for real trip, live it as you want, not as others tell you to.

            United Native America is a world wide family, we are one in life from day to day, we hear what each other are saying, and we think about it, we reach out to each other for information and to hear what each of us think about things. We love our family and friends and those we speak to from day to day on the Internet.

            We are a joined family in this form around the world, you have made each of us understand, being united we are one people working for all!!!

            Lady Liberty Fireworks

            http://doody36.home.attbi.com/liberty.htm

            rightnow
            http://doody36.home.attbi.com/liberty.htm

            www. United Native America
            http://www.unitednativeamerica.com/

            Gathering of First American Nations March 2003

            http://mytwobeadsworth.com/FAN.html