Thoughtful ....

  • Neshoba
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      So it's 2002.  May there be only good things in it for you.

      2001 brought much that we would rather never have known ... let us pray that this new year brings peace, harmony, understanding, tolerance and kindness to all people in all parts of the world, healing for the earth in all the places where she is wounded, and caretaking and safeguarding for the ever-shrinking areas that have not yet been raped and tortured by being stripped, mined, clear-cut or built on.

      Neshoba