[indigenous_peoples_literature] Nuclear test on W. Shoshone lands !!!

  • jeannot.mayr@saia-burgess.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 1999
      Howdy Folks,

      Subcritical nuclear test, "Oboe" the 8th of 40 scheduled nuclear tests,
      will be held on Thursday. Currently we are planning to be at the Nevada
      test site ( Us 95 @ the Mercury Exit) at for sunrise circle, doing an
      action at the gates, then on to Las Vegas for a Drum down Babylon demo
      at
      the Foley Federal Building, ( Las Vegas Blvd & Bridger) between 3:30 and
      5:30 pm, perhaps an action at the Fremont St Experience. Gary peck from
      the
      ACLU will be on hand to protect our civil rights. Stay tuned for the
      final
      action update, also check out page at http://www.shundahai.org
      Don't Forget your Drums, its time to Drum Down Babylon
      Don't be part of the Silent Majority
      Shundahai, Gregor