Friendship Circle Lakota

  • nativelit@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Dear Friends:

      At the moment we are 5 potential members and 34 interested
      persons for the Friendship Circle Lakota. We are from many
      places in Germany, one person is in Poland, one in Italy, one in
      UK and two in Austria.

      We are working as a community of interests.

      Next time I have to write the report for the Friendship Circle
      Lakota.

      I will introduce in my German written report the Dakota Youth
      Projekt of James Robideau.

      My main activity is to get round news via emails about Lakota
      and other Native Americans in English and German. Also I am
      working on bilingual books:

      Lakota-German and German-Lakota.

      My personal aim is to start one day an international support
      group. - I am sure, my knowledge of Slavic languages like Czech
      and Slovakian will also help me to start one day an international
      support group for Native Americans. - I understand also a bit
      Polish and Dutch.

      I am always looking for current news about Lakota or other
      Native Americans to send them by emails to interested persons.

      I am also a member of amnesty international and the Forum for
      Social Justice.

      Sincerely yours

      Evelin Cervenkova
      fr.lakota2@...

      (Friendship Circle Lakota - community of interests)

      http://members.tripod.de/fr_lakota
    • ghwelker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
        Dear Friends,

        I wish to thank you for the numerous messages you have send
        me last months.

        The information from you are very interesting to me and the
        Friendship Circle Lakota here in Germany.

        I am the founder of the Friendship Circle Lakota here in
        East-Germany since
        September 1999.

        My main activity is to get round news about Lakota. In year 2001
        we did work on the planned Russell-Means-lecture-tour for
        November 2001 in Germany. Because Mr. Means does
        candidate as the governor of New Mexico the tour has been
        postpone.

        One of my friends Mrs. Gabriele Krueger did organize a
        concert-tour for the Eagle & Hawk from Canada in 1999 in
        Poland, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

        At the moment we are 5 potential members and 35 interested
        persons: one person is in Italy, one in Poland, one in the UK and
        four are in Austria. Now we are working as a community of
        interests.

        We know that on the Lakota Reservations is a high rate of
        unemployment. - We would like to co-operate against
        unemployment.

        One of our aims is to get round the truth of the living conditions of
        Lakota and other Native Americans. We are always looking for
        current information of Lakota and cooperation-partners.

        Sincerely yours

        Evelin Cervenkova from Leipzig in East-Germany (Friendship

        fr.lakota@...