Re: "Bro Volcano"

  • Niels Jurgensen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2001
      Wouldn't somebody be so kind to put an end to the babbling of "Luis Iniguez" og "Bro Volcano" or whoever he is?
      I really enjoy reading the "indigenous peoples literature" with its extensive and interesting informations on modern Native American life. But it is greatly annoying that this strange person is allowed to destroy this fine site with his nonsense.
      Please Glenn Welker or whoever is in charge - stop him.

      Niels Jurgensen
      Aarhus, Denmark