Peltier Awareness Month

  • IndigenousNews@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      Sent in by the LPDC

      Dear Friends,
      Peltier Awareness Month is officially over, but the beginning of a new
      and invigorated campaign has begun. We want to thank everyone for their
      hard work. We would love to hear your feedback about how things went for
      you. What obstacles do we face in getting the word out to more people,
      and what strengths are on our side? What kinds of activities did you
      participate in? What worked and what didn't? How can we get the word out
      to more people on an ongoing basis? Please share this with us, and we
      will compile a report for the network and incorporate your feedback
      during LPDC planning sessions.
      Again, outreach and education is the key to broadening and strengthening
      the network. All of Leonard's lawyers say that raising public awareness
      is the best way to support their legal efforts - which are moving ahead.
      Of course, the same is true with our work around Congress. So, thank you
      again for your valuable efforts.
      In Solidarity,
      LPDC
      P.S. New listing of broadened LPDC Speakers Bureau to be released soon!
      Leonard Peltier Defense Committee
      PO Box 583
      Lawrence, KS 66044
      785-842-5774
      www.freepeltier.org
      change your email address, send a message to < lpdc-change@...
      with your old address in the Subject line

      Printed for educational purposes only: The news that is reported is not
      necessarily the viewpoint of IndigenousNews

      Reprinted under the Fair Use Law: Doctrine of international
      copyright law.

      To send news reports, subscribe or unsubscribe send email to
      IndigenousNews@...