Message from Hopi elder

  • staino@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2001
      This is a message from a Hopi elder
      "You have been telling the people that this is the
      Eleventh Hour, now you must go back and tell the
      people that this is the Hour. And there are questions
      to be considered:

      Where are you living?
      What are you doing?
      What are your relationships?
      Are you in right relation?
      Where is your water?
      Know your garden.

      It is time to speak your Truth.
      Create your community.
      Be good to each other.
      And do not look outside
      yourself for the leader."
      Then he clasped his hands together,
      smiled, and said,
      "This could be a good time."

      WISDOM OF THE ELDERS
      There is a river flowing now very fast. It is so
      great and swift, that there are those who will be
      afraid. They will try to hold on to the shore. They
      will feel they are being torn apart and will suffer
      greatly.
      Know the river has its destination. The elders say we
      must let go of the shore, push off into the middle of
      the river, keep our eyes open, and our heads above the
      water. And I say, see who is in there with you and
      celebrate.

      At this time in history, we are to take nothing
      personally, least of all, ourselves. For the moment
      that we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to
      a halt.

      The time of the lone wolf is over.
      Gather yourselves!

      Banish the word "struggle" from your attitude and your
      vocabulary.
      All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and
      in celebration.

      WE ARE THE ONES WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR.

      Oraibi, Arizona Hopi Nation