Encounter of the Condor of Urin and the Eagle of Hanan

  • nativelit@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2001
      Encounter of the Condor of Urin and the Eagle of Hanan

      http://www.peace-dignity2000.net/proph2.htm

      In the unfolding of the life of the Indian Nations,
      every five centuries produces transformations of both foundations
      and forms. With these changes, life does not lose its essence.
      It becomes covered with new skin. The old is rejuvenated. It is
      nourished with pure energy. This energy Is transmitted by the
      great spirits of Allpa Mama and Pacha Mama, that Is, of nature
      and of the Universe, in general.
      Thousands of years ago, when life Initiated its vital cycle, Pachakamak
      (God of Time) created Intl (the sun) and Quilla (the moon) out
      of the union of it's tears and, thus, gave birth to the Runas,
      to the people, of this continent Appla-Yala and In this birth
      emerged the Condor and the Eagle, the Kuntur of Urin and the Anga de Hanan, their spirits continually enriching the veins of the
      Runas of this continent.
      Their strength motivated the north and south to unite. The union
      of the people of the North with the South also signifies the union
      of the Condor and the Eagle. The Condor and the Eagle join their
      tears from Jahanpacha (the sky) to Ucupacha (the underground.)
      Out of this union sprang Central America. In this piece of earth
      was concentrated the wisdom of Hana and Urin. New nations developed,
      whose inhabitants had the capacity to sow the earth In the middle
      of a great ocean and convert it into what is today Central America.
      These peoples, oriented by the laws of Allpa Mana and Pacha Mama,
      had to pass through difficult situations, one of which was the
      splitting of its nations into four parts. After this tragedy,
      the Willak Umus (prophets) instructed their Amautas, Curacas,
      Arawikus or wise men to create prophecies that would orient and
      guide our peoples. These prophecies would teach the Indian nations
      to maintain themselves solid, united and, above all, to search
      for the most appropriate paths for their liberation.
      The beginning of the liberation of the Indian people would be
      symbolized by different prophecies, one of which Is the union
      of the tears of the Condor of Urin and the Eagle of Hanan. The
      union of these tears would cauterize our wounds and fortify our
      spirit, body and thought. The great spirit would open furrows and in each furrow would water its seed, and In each step would
      spring battalions of men who would bare their chests to fend off
      the daggers of the enemy. They would reach out with their hands
      to erase oppression, exploitation and Injustice, and they would
      write on the huge page of the sky the sacred word of liberty.

      Peace and Dignity Journeys

      The Elders of this continent remember and talk about a prophecy
      that foretold how we will come together and reunite as one. We
      are like a body that was broken into pieces and this body will
      come back together to be whole again. They speak about this in
      the South, Center and North.
      Our Elders tell us that we will unite and get our strength back
      like many arrows that will not be broken. They remember the history
      to keep the fire alive. We have to come together to be one, to
      have complete understanding. The main tool used was the arrow
      because our ancestors all over the continent were hunters. In
      time they added this arrow to a sacred bow. This bow is used all
      over this continent and is what we call the half moon. They knew
      we would be around and this bow would be again in the center,
      marking the direction that we should take. If we take a step we
      send this arrow to follow.
      All of our people have to make a new design for our children
      and the future generations. They said it is written in the stars
      and we have to make this work so they can move the spiritual energy.
      This will begin a new time when we can take the Spirit in our
      own hands when the Eagle and Condor reunite.
      Our leaders said that we should not forget to pass this message
      to our children. We will reunite our family and our people. Their
      Sun will be a new light. When this is done the people will fulfill
      their destiny. The pieces will be in place. There is a space for
      everybody and they will be apart of this prophecy. The majority of our leaders say don't forget to teach our children. All of
      the last leaders that were in command said to keep the family
      together. We will be standing in this new design. We will hold
      this in our home one day. Teach from Father to Son, from Mother
      to Daughter. It is very simple to understand.