Tohono O'odham Question

  • Christine Jimenez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      Dear Friends:

      I am currently a student and I am writing a paper on Tohono O'odham authors
      when I stummbled upon this message center. I am very interested in their
      culture because they are part of me but I was never introduced because my
      family wasn't a part of the culture. I am taking it upon myself to discover
      the culture of the Tohono O'odham tribe.

      Sincerely,
      Christine