Indigenous and Native American Coordinator - AMNH

  • Glenn Welker
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2000
      Dear Friends:

      I am writing to introduce myself and inform you that I have been
      recently appointed Indigenous and Native American Coordinator for
      Multicultural Programs, Department of Education at the American Museum
      of Natural History AMNH).

      Part of my responsibilities will include coordinating various programs
      focusing on American Indian and other Indigenous Peoples from
      throughout the hemisphere. In order to better facilitate this part of
      my mandate, I will be updating our current resource listing, which
      features artist, performers, speakers, and films.

      With this in mind, I would greatly appreciate any assistance in
      identifying individuals, groups, organizations etc who may be
      interested in possible program collaborations with AMNH. If you have
      already been part of our Indigenous and Native American programming,
      please forward to me the most current information about yourself (or
      group, organization etc), as this will also assist me in compiling an
      accurate database.

      Respectfully Submitted,
      Roberto Mucaro Borrero (Taino),
      Indigenous and Native American Coordinator,
      Multicultural Programs, Department of Education
      Tel: (212) 313-7337