Prayers for Glenn's Father

  • eklatt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
      Dear Glenn,
      Just wanted you to know that I am saying prayers for you and father's well-being.
      Love and blessings,
      salmonpilgrim
    • Glenn Welker
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2000
        Dear salmonpilgrim and everyone else on this list,

        I am deeply moved by your outpouring of sympathy at this time.

        It is heart-warming to realize how many friends I have in this world.

        They are worth more than words can express.

        I will always be grateful to you all.

        May the Great Spirit watch over you in all times.

        Thank you

        Glenn
        ========
        --- In indigenous_peoples_literature@egroups.com, eklatt