Topless

  • Bob Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      Someone I know in Ashville, NC is upset and with justification. Her and
      six other women have been demonstrating against war topless for almost
      ten years now. No a law has been passed to bar any woman from exposing
      her nipples in public.
      I wrote her back demand they be anti discriminatory and change the law.
      Arrest a man as well as women for going topless in public. After all men
      have nipples also as well as the useless in them milk gland. If they are
      going to enforce this law on women it has to be enforced on everyone. I
      don't advocate either going topless because of the risk of skin cancer,
      however I do berlive women need to be treated the same as men when it
      comes to laws.

      --
      General Butler's words still ring true today: "War is a racket. . .the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives."