Bless You, Aboriginal President Evo Morales!!

  • Shift Twain
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      Wow! Wooowww!

      This is it ... this is the consciousness shift!!!

      The first honest male world leader -- speaking
      on divine nature, life -- that which the 'War
      of the Voldemorti' has been focused on, their
      war against women and Mother Earth!

      The sacred!

      All our beloved relations,

      Millennium

      ~~
      ~~~

      In the Estados Unidos "It's a little rigged"!

      http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Jon_Stewart_tells_Bolivian_President_Americas_0926.html

      "I know that we are different not only
      between nations but within nation's as well.
      Those differences amongst the various cultures
      and peoples must be respected.

      But what is a better way amongst political
      leaders, amongst presidents and social movement
      leaders, then coming together to support
      thinking about how we can save life on Earth,
      and save humankind?

      And it is my sense that in this new Millennium,
      it should be "The Millennium of Life".

      From here, or from Cuba, Veneuzuela, Europe,
      Africa -- we can move to create ways of coming
      together to save lives and to save humankind.

      In recent days at the United Nations, I have
      heard a lot of 'talk' about climate change,
      about global warming, but they will NOT speak
      of why, of where that is all coming from.
      There are few political leaders or movement
      leaders who will answer where this is all
      this coming from.

      Perhaps from a 'Western' culture. Perhaps
      from excesses in relation to industry. Perhaps
      because of excessive luxuries.

      Perhaps consumption.

      If we wish to think upon our humanity, then we
      need to figure out how to change this situation."

      ~~~
      ~~

      transcribed by Millennium Twain

      ~