AtlantaRed.com – Group Announcement

  • Atlanta Red
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      AtlantaRed.com – Group Announcement

      AtlantaRed.com is a new online social community. It includes a
      variety of reading material, primarily poetry in various genres from
      religious, social, and political topics.

      In addition, it provides an interactive experience for its members
      by providing interactive poetry and story-writing contests.

      If that's not enough, there are also other features free on the site
      that allow members to blog and chat with each other. And finally,
      there are many more upgraded features being made to the site over
      the next 3 months.

      I hope that you will join me and support the website, especially if
      you love to read or write poetry/stories. Your support and
      participation is appreciated.

      Please visit: http://www.atlantared.com and enjoy the experience!

      Be Blessed,

      Atlanta Red