We Only Have 9 More Days!!!!

  • Thomas Greywolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 2:24 PM
      There will be an interview directly from the
      Gathering on the Nationally Syndicated Radio
      Talk Show of Meria Hellar Live at 7:30am est / 10:30am Pacific
      We Also have two Speakers So Far:
      T.Carter
      &
      Harvey Arden

      With a Suprise Speaker To Be Announced at the Gathering!

      Please pass this to everyone you know!

      International Leonard Peltier
      Gathering In Washington D.C.!

      From Dawn To Dusk!
      One Place, In Numbers!

      A Non-Violent Gathering For
      Leonards Freedom!

      May 9th, 2005 in Front of the
      U.S.Supreme Court Building
      in Washington, D.C. 20543

      This is a Monday which is decision day
      for the court and there will be news camera's.

      Spread the word far and wide.
      Bring Your Signs, Your Bullhorns, Your Drums,
      Your Cameras,Your Family, Friends, Your Love
      for Justice and Your Determination!

      Let's See if We can't Put a Few Thousand People
      in the streets of D.C.!

      IT'S TIME TO FREE LEONARD PELTIER!

      Carpooling can be planned at this website setup by
      a Leonard Peltier Supporter & Friend.

      This Gathering Has The Full Support Of Leonard Peltier and the LDPC.

      http://mail.yahoo.com