Shogun: Total SOAP Josh-28apr03

  • Joshua Kashinsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 2:14 PM
      Where: Corridor somewhere inside the Shogunate palace.

      What: Yoshi is walking hurridly down the hall, his preoccupation with something important obvious. A voice from the shadows stops him, and he sees Jiro leaning on a wall, a smug smile upon his face. After a short exchange, Jiro pushes off the wall and walks down the corridor in the direction Yoshi approached from.

      Words:
      Jiro:
      "The Sun shines brightly
       Strong stone does not fall quickly
       the board turns over"

      Yoshi: "Jiro-san, what are you doing?"

      Jiro(voice dripping with false innocence): "Why, merely contemplating the world and reciting poetry to myself. I often find that the words of the Haiku hold much significance to our situation in the world, don't you?"

      Yoshi: "What is it you know, son of a farmer?"

      Jiro: "More than you can imagine Yoshi. I would watch my words if I were you. A murder is not a light thing in the Shoguns eyes, especially if it is of someone...dear to him"

      Claiming: 6
      2 for traits(egotistic, cultured)
      1 for relationship (unfriendly)
      3 for secret words
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2003
        Where: A respected eating establishment.

        What: Honsu Honda and Yoshi eating and drinking, the courses keep on coming. They converse, its obvious that Honsu has been drinking for quite some time before dinner. Yoshi looks at times uncomfortable, they part as they leave the establishment... for Honsu is heading toward the pleasure houses.

        Words: "Come, enjoy yourself! It is a celebration of good fortune! My star is on the rise...despite the prison escape. I tell you I'll be guarding the Captains house soon...maybe even the Shogun's if fate smiles." brags Honsu.
        "You should be more discrete" urges Yoshi, "this exposure was never part of the plan."And Father's escape is much more serious than you know"
        "Bah, he is a has-been...as you've said before!" gloats Honsu too loudly.
        "Be silent, I honor my Fathers mastery...even if it pales to mine...he is a formidable opponent and may still have formidable friends, you would do well not to discount him" advises Yoshi.
        Honsu laughs "Still afraid of your old man? Ha! I thought so!"
        Yoshi sighs, "Don't forget the Captain will not be gone long dealing with Lord Haigo's bandits. You had best have your pieces firmly in play before he arrives."
        Yoshi, as they leave ,"I congratulate you on your promotion, but I have other plans for the rest of this evening."

        1 for Fat, 1 for Braggart-2 total

        Bob McNamee

        Nathan up next