Monday game

    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 4, 2003

      Hi all,

      Ok, I'm willing to run Trollbabe, if you all are willing to play. I hope I get things right, but won't know till I try.

      I'd like to try a multisession game (4-6 sessions?), perhaps playing tuesdays also. I'd like to see the Trollbabe scale mechanic work, which needs multiple sessons.

      Monday 8 Central time start.

      Character making that night (make them in advance if you like), and some pregame social talk, would be cool. Then dive into play and see what happens.

      I need to have an idea of who would play (I know its short notice). Prefer around 4, but I'm flexible ( I'm away from my rules, I think Trollbabe is flexible there too)

      Bob McNamee

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

      http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

    • James V. West
      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 6, 2003
        Well, when you put it that way... I'll try *extra hard* to be there!