any gaming going on tonight (Sunday)?

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30, 2003

      Hi everyone,

      I forget, is there any gaming going on tonight?

      I'll be around (and I'm rereading Trollbabe yet again)

      Bob McNamee

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

      http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

    • James V. West
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 30, 2003
        I can't game tonight because I'm hip-deep in getting RO #3 packaged and ready to go.

        Is there a Trollbabe game afoot? I'm interested.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 30, 2003

          There will be. I'm rereading the rules again.

          TBs got just enough changes that I want to be sure I remember to use them,especially multi-player.

          My thought is to start after Balck Wing, or if thats delayed perhaps next week.

          Bob McNamee

          "James V. West" <jvwest@...> wrote:

          I can't game tonight because I'm hip-deep in getting RO #3 packaged and ready to go.

          Is there a Trollbabe game afoot? I'm interested.

          • James V. West
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 31, 2003
              Cool.

              Black Wing won't start for a couple more weeks. After the convention this weekend I'll be able to devote some more time to it. I have it mostly worked out, just need to put together a digestable playtest document.

              Later