Re: [indie-netgaming] Next Up

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 4, 2003

      I will GM Cornerstone...probably Supers type game.

      Not Monday though. I need sometime to think about Cornerstone, and any modifications to it (I have a couple ideas, I'll send you when they finish perking)

      Maybe one of Zak's Shadows modifications (like the Pulp Fantasy mod), or Soap (fun stuff)...

      Elfs is a paygame right? TrollBabe would be cool, but I don't have it either. I've got Inspectres, Donjon, and Paladin.

      The Universalis game went well the other night. I wouldn't object to a whole night of that!

      Bob McNamee

       Nathan E Banks <paganini@...> wrote:

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

      http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

    • Nathan E Banks