TQB Sunday

  • James V. West
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
      Just a quick check-in. Will everyone who played The Questing Beast last Sunday be able to play again this Sunday? 7 pm CST?

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003

        I'll be there!

        Bob McNamee

         "James V. West" <jvwest@...> wrote:

        Just a quick check-in. Will everyone who played The Questing Beast last Sunday be able to play again this Sunday? 7 pm CST?

        September 11, 2001
        Remember the Fallen...
        "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

        visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

        http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

        or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
          Me too!

          Mike

          >From: Robert McNamee <bob_mcnamee@...>
          >
          >I'll be there!
          >Bob McNamee
          > "James V. West" <jvwest@...> wrote:Just a quick
          >check-in. Will everyone who played The Questing Beast last Sunday be able
          >to play again this Sunday? 7 pm CST? James V. West
          >www.randomordercreations.com
          >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          >September 11, 2001
          >Remember the Fallen...
          >"FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter
          >
          >visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business
          >
          >http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/ personal
          >
          >or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

          >Yahoo! Tax Center - forms, calculators, tips, and more

        • the GreyOrm
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2003
            According to the wife, I likely will not be able to play tomorrow night. Sorry :(

            - Raven
          • Nathan E Banks
            • James V. West
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 2, 2003
                That's ok, Raven. Sucks, but it's ok. ;-)