Re: [indie-netgaming] I want to play Cornerstone

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2003

       J West <jameswestrocs@...> wrote:

      I'll be dropping in to check it out. I'd love to play, but I've never game on the net before and I'd like to just sort of get a feel for it first. Hell, since I'm groupless, this might be my lucky break...

      Would be cool to play Cornerstone, though...

      Make up a character anyway! :>

      Play goes slow enough over the web (because we are all typing it out) its easy enough to jump in once it gets going. You can let others go first for a bit...

      None of us have ever done Cornerstone (including Nathan) so, we'll have to work out how we do things in that game anyway.

      We often get their early...well, I do. I'd be happy to show you how we do the dice rolling etc... same with anyone else whos reading this!

      Bob McNamee

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

      http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

    • Nathan E Banks