Re: Sorry my Internet service dropped out

  • Chris Edwards <thickenergy@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
      No problem Bob. I'm all for continuing, Monday and Tuesday evenings
      are best for me. I should be on #indierpg tomorrow night, barring
      any catastrophes.
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003

        I'll be there!

        Hope we don't get snow...last time cable was buggy was snowy... may not matter though.

        I was all set for a few good hours of gaming too.

        Bob

         "Chris Edwards <thickenergy@...>" <thickenergy@...> wrote:

        No problem Bob.  I'm all for continuing, Monday and Tuesday evenings
        are best for me.  I should be on #indierpg tomorrow night, barring
        any catastrophes.

        September 11, 2001
        Remember the Fallen...
        "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

        visit Bob at - http://www.equinoxartstudios.com business

        http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

        or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com