Sorry my Internet service dropped out

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003

      Damn,

      I really wanted to game last night... the damn cable internet went out right after Nathan was posted his Where.

      I haven't been able to get on the web at all until now about 5:45 EST the next day.

      Damn modem just blinked like a christams tree all the rest of the time.

      I can't play tonight but I'd be up for continuing this, if you are... we can set a date-time and/or plan on Monday.

      Bob McNamee

      September 11, 2001
      Remember the Fallen...
      "FDNY - They did what We would" - Liam Carroll, firefighter

      visit Bob at -

      http://www.equinoxartstudios.com   business  http://www.geocities.com/bob_mcnamee/   personal

      or Pat at - http://www.feyfolkcrafts.com

    • Chris Edwards <thickenergy@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003
        No problem Bob. I'm all for continuing, Monday and Tuesday evenings
        are best for me. I should be on #indierpg tomorrow night, barring
        any catastrophes.
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 2, 2003

          I'll be there!

          Hope we don't get snow...last time cable was buggy was snowy... may not matter though.

          I was all set for a few good hours of gaming too.

          Bob