RE: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy

    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 30, 2009
      Did you get a reply, Dan?

      Mike

      To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
      From: danielcansell@...
      Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:52:26 -0400
      Subject: Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy

      Is this game still ongoing, and if so, is there room for another player?

      Dan

      thickenergy wrote:

      > We should be able to catch each other on Saturday. I'll see you in the
      > irc channel.
      >
      > -Chris

    • DC Ansell
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009
        Nothing yet. Just got the pdf, book is on the way. It looks pretty
        interesting. Sort of a neat mix of a lot of things, system wise.

        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009

          > To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
          > From: danielcansell@...
          > Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:58:53 -0400
          > Subject: Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy
          >
          > Nothing yet. Just got the pdf, book is on the way. It looks pretty
          > interesting. Sort of a neat mix of a lot of things, system wise.

          I very much agree. And in play it's turning out to be quite good at facilitating things. I'm liking it a lot.

          Not sure if Chris is seeing these, but I'll mention it at next Monday's game if nothing else. No idea if he's interested in more or not. We have a good group already, but it isn't huge.