Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy

  • thickenergy
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
      We need to get together at some point so we can get you a character made. The sooner the better if we're going to start this coming Monday. I should be in the irc tonight and every night over the weekend.

      I'd like to start with three players as well. Right now it's you and Mike. So getting a third player up to speed might cause a delay if I don't find one soon. Or we can run with you two. We'll play it by ear.
    • Jason A. Petrasko
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
        Lets see, I'm going out tonight and gaming on Sunday night, so that
        really leaves tomorrow online (if evening is the only slot). I should be
        on between like 8 and 11 EST tomorrow night, and probably during the day
        too but not the afternoon. (This is a busier weekend than normal for me :D)

        - Jason

        thickenergy wrote:

        > We need to get together at some point so we can get you a character
        > made. The sooner the better if we're going to start this coming
        > Monday. I should be in the irc tonight and every night over the weekend.
        >
        > I'd like to start with three players as well. Right now it's you and
        > Mike. So getting a third player up to speed might cause a delay if I
        > don't find one soon. Or we can run with you two. We'll play it by ear.

        > signature database 4438 (20090918) __________

        > http://www.eset.com

        __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4438 (20090918) __________

        http://www.eset.com
      • thickenergy
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
          We should be able to catch each other on Saturday. I'll see you in the irc channel.

          -Chris
        • josh_the_pirate
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 20, 2009
            --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "thickenergy" <thickenergy@...> wrote:

            > We need to get together at some point so we can get you a character made. The sooner the better if we're going to start this coming Monday. I should be in the irc tonight and every night over the weekend.
            >
            > I'd like to start with three players as well. Right now it's you and Mike. So getting a third player up to speed might cause a delay if I don't find one soon. Or we can run with you two. We'll play it by ear.

            So I find myself with Mondays free and an interest. Are you still looking for a third player?
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 20, 2009
              Woohoo!

              Mike

              To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
              From: suffusionofyellow@...
              Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 00:42:25 +0000
              Subject: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy

              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 20, 2009
                Hey Josh,

                Yep, the empty slot is yours if you want it. When do you think you'll be able to get with me to make up a character? It's not a long process, so if you can get on an hour or so before play time that would work. Just let me know if you can.

                -Chris
              • josh_the_pirate
                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                  --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "thickenergy" <thickenergy@...> wrote:

                  > Hey Josh,
                  >
                  > Yep, the empty slot is yours if you want it. When do you think you'll be able to get with me to make up a character? It's not a long process, so if you can get on an hour or so before play time that would work. Just let me know if you can.
                  >
                  > -Chris

                  I was hanging around Sunday night hoping you would show, but alas.

                  I'll float in the channel today and hopefully catch you before the game.

                  -Josh
                • Jason A. Petrasko
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                    Any word on an actual time this evening/night? I'm not particularly busy
                    actually, but it would be nice to have something concrete to look
                    forward too.

                    - Jason

                    Oh, I also bought the PDF, as the rules sound really cool and I'm kind
                    of glancing it over now. Great writing.

                    josh_the_pirate wrote:

                    > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                    > <mailto:indie-netgaming%40yahoogroups.com>, "thickenergy"
                    > <thickenergy@...> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hey Josh,
                    > >
                    > > Yep, the empty slot is yours if you want it. When do you think
                    > you'll be able to get with me to make up a character? It's not a long
                    > process, so if you can get on an hour or so before play time that
                    > would work. Just let me know if you can.
                    > >
                    > > -Chris
                    > >

                    > I was hanging around Sunday night hoping you would show, but alas.
                    >
                    > I'll float in the channel today and hopefully catch you before the game.
                    >
                    > -Josh

                    > signature database 4442 (20090921) __________

                    > http://www.eset.com

                    __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4443 (20090921) __________

                    http://www.eset.com
                  • thickenergy
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                      Jason,

                      I thought we had decided about 7/7:30pm your time? That comes out to 4/4:30pm for me. Then we'll play for about an hour and a half, take a break, then play a little more I hope. How late do you want to go?
                    • thickenergy
                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                        Josh,

                        Yeah, I was there after you left. I'm in irc now though if you're around and want to get a character made. I should be more or less around up until game time.

                        > I was hanging around Sunday night hoping you would show, but alas.
                        >
                        > I'll float in the channel today and hopefully catch you before the game.
                        >
                        > -Josh

                      • DC Ansell
                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 29, 2009
                          Is this game still ongoing, and if so, is there room for another player?

                          Dan

                          Message 12 of 21 , Sep 30, 2009
                            Did you get a reply, Dan?

                            Mike

                            To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                            From: danielcansell@...
                            Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:52:26 -0400

                            thickenergy wrote:

                            > We should be able to catch each other on Saturday. I'll see you in the
                            > irc channel.
                            >
                            > -Chris

                          • DC Ansell
                            Message 13 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009
                              Nothing yet. Just got the pdf, book is on the way. It looks pretty
                              interesting. Sort of a neat mix of a lot of things, system wise.

                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009

                                > To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                                > From: danielcansell@...
                                > Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:58:53 -0400
                                > Subject: Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy
                                >
                                > Nothing yet. Just got the pdf, book is on the way. It looks pretty
                                > interesting. Sort of a neat mix of a lot of things, system wise.

                                I very much agree. And in play it's turning out to be quite good at facilitating things. I'm liking it a lot.

                                Not sure if Chris is seeing these, but I'll mention it at next Monday's game if nothing else. No idea if he's interested in more or not. We have a good group already, but it isn't huge.