Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy

  • Jason A. Petrasko
    Message 1 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
      That sounds like a solid plan, lets roll! Next week then?

      - Jason

      thickenergy wrote:

      > Looks like Mondays are a go, Jason. It would work best if we start
      > about 6:30pm Central. Go for about an hour and a half and then take
      > about an hour break for putting kids to bed and such. Then continue
      > for a bit after that. Let me know how that works for you.

      > signature database 4435 (20090917) __________

      > http://www.eset.com

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4435 (20090917) __________

      http://www.eset.com
    • thickenergy
      Message 2 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
        We need to get together at some point so we can get you a character made. The sooner the better if we're going to start this coming Monday. I should be in the irc tonight and every night over the weekend.

        I'd like to start with three players as well. Right now it's you and Mike. So getting a third player up to speed might cause a delay if I don't find one soon. Or we can run with you two. We'll play it by ear.
      • Jason A. Petrasko
        Message 3 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
          Lets see, I'm going out tonight and gaming on Sunday night, so that
          really leaves tomorrow online (if evening is the only slot). I should be
          on between like 8 and 11 EST tomorrow night, and probably during the day
          too but not the afternoon. (This is a busier weekend than normal for me :D)

          - Jason

          thickenergy wrote:

          > We need to get together at some point so we can get you a character
          > made. The sooner the better if we're going to start this coming
          > Monday. I should be in the irc tonight and every night over the weekend.
          >
          > I'd like to start with three players as well. Right now it's you and
          > Mike. So getting a third player up to speed might cause a delay if I
          > don't find one soon. Or we can run with you two. We'll play it by ear.

          > signature database 4438 (20090918) __________

          > http://www.eset.com

          __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4438 (20090918) __________

          http://www.eset.com
        • thickenergy
          Message 4 of 21 , Sep 18, 2009
            We should be able to catch each other on Saturday. I'll see you in the irc channel.

            -Chris
          • josh_the_pirate
            Message 5 of 21 , Sep 20, 2009
              --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "thickenergy" <thickenergy@...> wrote:

              > We need to get together at some point so we can get you a character made. The sooner the better if we're going to start this coming Monday. I should be in the irc tonight and every night over the weekend.
              >
              > I'd like to start with three players as well. Right now it's you and Mike. So getting a third player up to speed might cause a delay if I don't find one soon. Or we can run with you two. We'll play it by ear.

              So I find myself with Mondays free and an interest. Are you still looking for a third player?
              Message 6 of 21 , Sep 20, 2009
                Woohoo!

                Mike

                To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                From: suffusionofyellow@...
                Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 00:42:25 +0000
                Subject: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy

                Message 7 of 21 , Sep 20, 2009
                  Hey Josh,

                  Yep, the empty slot is yours if you want it. When do you think you'll be able to get with me to make up a character? It's not a long process, so if you can get on an hour or so before play time that would work. Just let me know if you can.

                  -Chris
                • josh_the_pirate
                  Message 8 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                    --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "thickenergy" <thickenergy@...> wrote:

                    > Hey Josh,
                    >
                    > Yep, the empty slot is yours if you want it. When do you think you'll be able to get with me to make up a character? It's not a long process, so if you can get on an hour or so before play time that would work. Just let me know if you can.
                    >
                    > -Chris

                    I was hanging around Sunday night hoping you would show, but alas.

                    I'll float in the channel today and hopefully catch you before the game.

                    -Josh
                  • Jason A. Petrasko
                    Message 9 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                      Any word on an actual time this evening/night? I'm not particularly busy
                      actually, but it would be nice to have something concrete to look
                      forward too.

                      - Jason

                      Oh, I also bought the PDF, as the rules sound really cool and I'm kind
                      of glancing it over now. Great writing.

                      josh_the_pirate wrote:

                      > --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                      > <mailto:indie-netgaming%40yahoogroups.com>, "thickenergy"
                      > <thickenergy@...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hey Josh,
                      > >
                      > > Yep, the empty slot is yours if you want it. When do you think
                      > you'll be able to get with me to make up a character? It's not a long
                      > process, so if you can get on an hour or so before play time that
                      > would work. Just let me know if you can.
                      > >
                      > > -Chris
                      > >

                      > I was hanging around Sunday night hoping you would show, but alas.
                      >
                      > I'll float in the channel today and hopefully catch you before the game.
                      >
                      > -Josh

                      > signature database 4442 (20090921) __________

                      > http://www.eset.com

                      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4443 (20090921) __________

                      http://www.eset.com
                    • thickenergy
                      Message 10 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                        Jason,

                        I thought we had decided about 7/7:30pm your time? That comes out to 4/4:30pm for me. Then we'll play for about an hour and a half, take a break, then play a little more I hope. How late do you want to go?
                      • thickenergy
                        Message 11 of 21 , Sep 21, 2009
                          Josh,

                          Yeah, I was there after you left. I'm in irc now though if you're around and want to get a character made. I should be more or less around up until game time.

                          > I was hanging around Sunday night hoping you would show, but alas.
                          >
                          > I'll float in the channel today and hopefully catch you before the game.
                          >
                          > -Josh

                        • DC Ansell
                          Message 12 of 21 , Sep 29, 2009
                            Is this game still ongoing, and if so, is there room for another player?

                            Dan

                            Message 13 of 21 , Sep 30, 2009
                              Did you get a reply, Dan?

                              Mike

                              To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                              From: danielcansell@...
                              Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 23:52:26 -0400

                              thickenergy wrote:

                              > We should be able to catch each other on Saturday. I'll see you in the
                              > irc channel.
                              >
                              > -Chris

                            • DC Ansell
                              Message 14 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009
                                Nothing yet. Just got the pdf, book is on the way. It looks pretty
                                interesting. Sort of a neat mix of a lot of things, system wise.

                                Message 15 of 21 , Oct 1, 2009

                                  > To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
                                  > From: danielcansell@...
                                  > Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 12:58:53 -0400
                                  > Subject: Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Chronica Feudalis: Black Forest Fantasy
                                  >
                                  > Nothing yet. Just got the pdf, book is on the way. It looks pretty
                                  > interesting. Sort of a neat mix of a lot of things, system wise.

                                  I very much agree. And in play it's turning out to be quite good at facilitating things. I'm liking it a lot.

                                  Not sure if Chris is seeing these, but I'll mention it at next Monday's game if nothing else. No idea if he's interested in more or not. We have a good group already, but it isn't huge.