Starting a FATE 2.0 game

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2009
      Frontier medieval setting with several pockets of civilization competing with each other, nature, outlaws and monsters/humanoids for resources. Imminent invasion seems to be on the horizon. Strange and scary new players on the political scene are popping up. That kind of thing.

      Not getting too far from typical fantasy roots. Want to use FATE 2.0.

      You can find the site I put up for the game at http://faterpg.wordpress.com Yes, I took the map and the sketch of a setting from the 4e DMG. I thought it was pretty cool. I expect that the setting will be highly modified by the time we get through with it.

      You can email me at kairoscreative@..., respond on this thread or catch me on the #indierpgs IRC channel if you are interested in playing. Hope to see you around.

      Andrew
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2009

        I'm in!

        Will, of course, be playing a wizard...

        Mike

        Get free photo software from Windows Live Click here.
      • Travis Casey
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 15, 2009
          On Aug 10, 2009, at 12:01 AM, Andrew wrote:

          Frontier medieval setting with several pockets of civilization competing with each other, nature, outlaws and monsters/humanoids for resources. Imminent invasion seems to be on the horizon. Strange and scary new players on the political scene are popping up. That kind of thing.

          Not getting too far from typical fantasy roots. Want to use FATE 2.0.

          You can find the site I put up for the game at http://faterpg. wordpress. com.Yes, I took the map and the sketch of a setting from the 4e DMG. I thought it was pretty cool. I expect that the setting will be highly modified by the time we get through with it.

          You can email me at kairoscreative@ gmail.com, respond on this thread or catch me on the #indierpgs IRC channel if you are interested in playing. Hope to see you around.

          Any idea yet what night(s) you'll be playing?  I'd like to play, but my schedule is limited right now....

          --
          Travis Casey
          Reality is vastly overrated.

        • tundra_no_caps
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
            Trying again, evil message group.

            Out of curiousity, why Fate 2.0? I suspect I'll need to google the rules, hmmm.

            And also curious, indeed, what hours?
            And good to see this community is getting activity again.