Looking for players for Starblazer Adventures

  • DC Ansell
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2009
      Hiya folks,

      I'm looking for players for Shackled Horizons, a Starblazer Adventures
      game set in a (semi) original setting. The real-time sessions take place
      on Friday nights, on IRC, with some possibility of using Skype, though
      some scenes and plot development will also be handled through a yahoo
      email group.

      That group's address is here:

      The real time sessions are on irc.magicstar, in #sh_ooc, and #sh_nar,
      and the realtime meetings take place at 8pm EST on Friday nights.

      What I'm hoping for are players who are wanting to play Starblazer
      Adventures, and at the same time help develop the setting, both through
      their characters, and the ongoing story. Aside from basic setting and
      some large plot arcs, things are quite open, by design, so I hope to
      find those interested persons.

      Take care,

      Dan