Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Dying to Play Some Universalis

  • Lxndr
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 23 11:00 AM
      12:00 noon CST? So 13:00 central daylight time?

      --
      "There is so much in the Bible against which every instinct of my being rebels, so much so that I regret the necessity which has compelled me to read it through from beginning to end. I do not think that the knowledge I have gained of its history and sources compensates me for the unpleasant details it has forced upon my attention."

      -Helen Keller, American lecturer
    • Mark Silcox
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 22, 2009
        I'd be game to try again, I guess. Glutton for punishment.