RE: [indie-netgaming] Re: Dying to Play Some Universalis

  • Benjamin Bauer
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 22 5:42 PM
      Ok.  Saturday, August 15th.  12:00 Noon Central Standard Time (CST).  Universalis.  Server is magicstar, channel is #indierpgs

      We'll figure out what additional channels we need when we get there.  We will likely need a scribe channel.  Anyone have experience with how to keep universalis scribe info straight so everyone can see the adjustments, current components, and who owns what at any given time through IRC?  Should we have a wiki or something as well?
      To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
      From: stryck@...
      Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:31:01 -0500
      Subject: Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Dying to Play Some Universalis

      Excellent!
      Let me know if anything can be improved on it.  I added some common RP conventions last night :)

      Also, this mailing list has an affiliated channel on irc.magicstar. net -- #indierpgs
      It also has gaming-specific channels, those being #indieooc and #indienar (and #indienar1, #indienar2 if necessary)

      I would suggest everyone gather up there ;)
      -Char-

      Holy moly - that's easy!!!   I followed your directions and it was easy as pie.  Ok, let's try Saturday, August 15th, in an IRC channel to be decided later.  Who can make it and what times?  12:00noon central is my first thought.

      From: stryck@gmail. com
      Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 21:46:38 -0500

      http://wiki. stryck.com/ GamingOnIRC/ GamingOnIRC

      I made this for you.  It's a work in progress though.

      -C-

      On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM, Benjamin Bauer <evictus@hotmail. com> wrote:

      So far most seem to be going with IRC.  I guess I better bite the bullet and learn more about it..  Is anyone volunteering to give lessons? :)

      Your Karma ran over my Dogma!

      Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.
    • Mark Silcox
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 22, 2009
        I'd be game to try again, I guess. Glutton for punishment.