RE: [indie-netgaming] Re: Dying to Play Some Universalis

  • Benjamin Bauer
    Message 1 of 40 , Jul 21, 2009
      So far most seem to be going with IRC.  I guess I better bite the bullet and learn more about it..  Is anyone volunteering to give lessons? :)

      To: indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
      From: blong2@...
      Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:29:21 -0400
      Subject: Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: Dying to Play Some Universalis

      I would prefer IRC as well (unless there's some compelling reason to
      use Gametable).

      Brian

      On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 1:40 PM, Mark Silcox<mark.silcox@ att.net> wrote:
      > I'd prefer IRC too.
      >
      > Mark

    • Mark Silcox
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 22, 2009
        I'd be game to try again, I guess. Glutton for punishment.