No time to game.

  • Rayston n. Orphan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2008
      Anyone want to schedule some games on IRC? I really want to play but
      time constraints limit me to IRC gaming when I can fit it in.

      Tell you what. I will run a game if you will. I will even run 2 games
      if 2 other people will commit to running some stuff for me in the near
      future. The 2 games I want to run are an AFMBE scenario and Panty
      Explosion. Anyone interested?

      Thank You

      Del Benjamin
    • Jason A. Petrasko
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2008
        I'm all for playing a game of Panty Explosion, if we can hammer out a
        time that will work!

        - Jason