Re: Blossoms are Falling via mIRC

  • thekrown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19 7:26 PM
      That's fine. If we get 4-5 sessions in I'll be happy.

      So would June 27th, Friday, 6pm pacific (on #indierpgs) be a good time
      for you for character creation?

      --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Luke Sineath"
      <abi.dierecte@...> wrote:

      > I'm interested in the Blossoms are Falling game. My schedule right
      now is
      > extremely flexible so I can game any time except Monday evenings
      (EST). All
      > I'm doing right now is working on my thesis and applying for jobs.
      >
      > One caveat, though: I'm moving at the end of July which will disrupt my
      > schedule for a little while.
      >
      > Luke
      >
      > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM, thekrown <thekrown@...> wrote:
      >
      > > I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
      > > the Pacific Time Zone.
      > >
      > > There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
      > > in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
      > > something out.
      > >
      > > If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
      > > can get at least two interested players.
      > >
      > > Hope to see you there!
      > >
      > > - Sean Musgrave

    • Luke Sineath
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20 9:35 AM
        That works just fine for me.

        <abi.dierecte@...> wrote:

        > I'm interested in the Blossoms are Falling game.  My schedule right
        now is
        > extremely flexible so I can game any time except Monday evenings
        (EST).  All
        > I'm doing right now is working on my thesis and applying for jobs.
        >
        > One caveat, though: I'm moving at the end of July which will disrupt my
        > schedule for a little while.
        >
        > Luke
        >
        > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM, thekrown <thekrown@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
        > > the Pacific Time Zone.
        > >
        > > There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
        > > in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
        > > something out.
        > >
        > > If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
        > > can get at least two interested players.
        > >
        > > Hope to see you there!
        > >
        > > - Sean Musgrave

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional