Re: [indie-netgaming] Blossoms are Falling via mIRC

  • Luke Sineath
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
      I'm interested in the Blossoms are Falling game.  My schedule right now is extremely flexible so I can game any time except Monday evenings (EST).  All I'm doing right now is working on my thesis and applying for jobs.

      One caveat, though: I'm moving at the end of July which will disrupt my schedule for a little while.

      Luke

      On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM, thekrown <thekrown@...> wrote:
      I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
      the Pacific Time Zone.

      There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
      in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
      something out.

      If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
      can get at least two interested players.

      Hope to see you there!

      - Sean Musgrave

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         mailto:indie-netgaming-digest@yahoogroups.com
         mailto:indie-netgaming-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • thekrown
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
        That's fine. If we get 4-5 sessions in I'll be happy.

        So would June 27th, Friday, 6pm pacific (on #indierpgs) be a good time
        for you for character creation?

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Luke Sineath"
        <abi.dierecte@...> wrote:

        > I'm interested in the Blossoms are Falling game. My schedule right
        now is
        > extremely flexible so I can game any time except Monday evenings
        (EST). All
        > I'm doing right now is working on my thesis and applying for jobs.
        >
        > One caveat, though: I'm moving at the end of July which will disrupt my
        > schedule for a little while.
        >
        > Luke
        >
        > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM, thekrown <thekrown@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
        > > the Pacific Time Zone.
        > >
        > > There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
        > > in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
        > > something out.
        > >
        > > If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
        > > can get at least two interested players.
        > >
        > > Hope to see you there!
        > >
        > > - Sean Musgrave

      • Luke Sineath
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008