Blossoms are Falling via mIRC

  • thekrown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 18, 2008
      I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
      the Pacific Time Zone.

      There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
      in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
      something out.

      If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
      can get at least two interested players.

      Hope to see you there!

      - Sean Musgrave
    • Luke Sineath
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
        I'm interested in the Blossoms are Falling game.  My schedule right now is extremely flexible so I can game any time except Monday evenings (EST).  All I'm doing right now is working on my thesis and applying for jobs.

        One caveat, though: I'm moving at the end of July which will disrupt my schedule for a little while.

        Luke

        On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM, thekrown <thekrown@...> wrote:
        I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
        the Pacific Time Zone.

        There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
        in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
        something out.

        If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
        can get at least two interested players.

        Hope to see you there!

        - Sean Musgrave

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           mailto:indie-netgaming-digest@yahoogroups.com
           mailto:indie-netgaming-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • thekrown
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 19, 2008
          That's fine. If we get 4-5 sessions in I'll be happy.

          So would June 27th, Friday, 6pm pacific (on #indierpgs) be a good time
          for you for character creation?

          --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "Luke Sineath"
          <abi.dierecte@...> wrote:

          > I'm interested in the Blossoms are Falling game. My schedule right
          now is
          > extremely flexible so I can game any time except Monday evenings
          (EST). All
          > I'm doing right now is working on my thesis and applying for jobs.
          >
          > One caveat, though: I'm moving at the end of July which will disrupt my
          > schedule for a little while.
          >
          > Luke
          >
          > On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM, thekrown <thekrown@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I would like to run a game of Blossoms are Falling via mIRC. I'm in
          > > the Pacific Time Zone.
          > >
          > > There's a lot of times I would have available, so if you're interested
          > > in the game post what times you'd be available and we'll figure
          > > something out.
          > >
          > > If possible, I would like to start character creation next week if I
          > > can get at least two interested players.
          > >
          > > Hope to see you there!
          > >
          > > - Sean Musgrave

        • Luke Sineath
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008