Re: [indie-netgaming] Re: 13 Jan, also a revision of TB

  • Jonathan Walton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2003
      >A Skinchanger would have been a neat adversary, depending on how he was
      >played -
      >I've portrayed the majority of them as mindless horrors, but mindless does not
      >a character make.

      I'll see what I can do. Just for fun, if nothing else. It's about time
      Neranja had some stats anyway, right? >;)

      >Now what I have is a group of pretty much unrelated characters, and I really
      >don't know how to put them together. If anyone has ideas, I'd be better than
      >glad to hear them.

      Well, with Tsao-Han, I tried to set him up for just about anything. He
      wants to stop the decay of his people, but has no clue how, just that he
      has to get out. You could find him anywhere, doing anything, since he's
      driven, but not the brightest cookie in the jar.

      I haven't seen the other characters yet, so have no real suggestions. If
      you want to send them my way, I'll be glad to give you $0.02-$0.05 on the
      subject.

      Later.
      Jonathan