play-by-post Indie goodness

  • guy_milner
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2008
      So, I've got a lot of Indie games recently, and I'm interested in
      playing/running some of them on PBP (that's a play-by-post on an
      internet forum, if anyone is unsure).

      Does anyone fancy joining or starting a game of any of the following
      (deep breath): In a Wicked Age, My life with master, dogs in the
      vineyard, capes, universalis?

      I do have some others, too, if anyone's interested. I'd be up for
      running the games which rely upon GMs.
    • Michael Loy
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 9, 2008
        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "guy_milner" <guy_milner@...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 9, 2008
          Coincidentally, I'm just now taking a shot at starting a supers variant of My Life With Master for PbP - if I can get a couple of players, I'll be glad to run it.

          By All His Engines: http://www.rpgcrossroads.net/index.php?board=50.0

          The rules will all be as per MLWM, with the flavor text changed ... you are the inhuman/superhuman creations of Dr. Eliot Heed, a genius super-scientist who was forced into hiding when his horrifying secret experiments were revealed to the public eye.

          While you'd have superpowers, and you'll no doubt have to throw down with the odd super-hero or -villain, the game would be focused more on the classic social issues of supers, like endangerment of secret identity, the difficulty of forming relationships when you're both more and less than human, and choosing how to use your power.
        • sklootzak
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 13, 2008
            Hey, i'd like to join you in any one of those games! Actually i'd be
            delighted to. Im especially interested in IaWA, as people keep telling
            me such nice things about it, but really any one of those you
            mentioned seems fine with me. So let me know what you're up to.

            wrote:

            > So, I've got a lot of Indie games recently, and I'm interested in
            > playing/running some of them on PBP (that's a play-by-post on an
            > internet forum, if anyone is unsure).
            >
            > Does anyone fancy joining or starting a game of any of the following
            > (deep breath): In a Wicked Age, My life with master, dogs in the
            > vineyard, capes, universalis?
            >
            > I do have some others, too, if anyone's interested. I'd be up for
            > running the games which rely upon GMs.

          • sgcrawf
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 17, 2008
              I'd be interested in My Life with Master.

              --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "guy_milner" <guy_milner@...> wrote:

              > So, I've got a lot of Indie games recently, and I'm interested in
              > playing/running some of them on PBP (that's a play-by-post on an
              > internet forum, if anyone is unsure).
              >
              > Does anyone fancy joining or starting a game of any of the following
              > (deep breath): In a Wicked Age, My life with master, dogs in the
              > vineyard, capes, universalis?
              >
              > I do have some others, too, if anyone's interested. I'd be up for
              > running the games which rely upon GMs.

            • Daniel C Ansell
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 17, 2008

                I’d be interested in Capes, or in Primetime Adventures

                I'd be interested in My Life with Master.

                --- In indie-netgaming@ yahoogroups. com, "guy_milner" <guy_milner@ ...> wrote:

                > So, I've got a lot of Indie games recently, and I'm interested in
                > playing/running some of them on PBP (that's a play-by-post on an
                > internet forum, if anyone is unsure).
                >
                > Does anyone fancy joining or starting a game of any of the following
                > (deep breath): In a Wicked Age, My life with master, dogs in the
                > vineyard, capes, universalis?
                >
                > I do have some others, too, if anyone's interested. I'd be up for
                > running the games which rely upon GMs.

                Checked by AVG.

                Checked by AVG.