Re: Let's kitbash a Lovecraftian RPG

  • Bryan Bankhead
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
      I have uploaded a file for an uncompleted Lovecraftian Game 'Eldtritch
      Tales" that I was working on but stalled. I'd love you to take a look
      at it and discuss it because I'd love to get going on it again and get
      back to serious online rping. It was based on 'Trollbabe' but the game
      has started moving away from that example in it's structure to the
      point where the relationship is inclear. Anyway love to hear what you
      think of what I have and I'd like to really get the juice to work some
      more on it.