Let's kitbash a Lovecraftian RPG

  • eggo_v_eggo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 11, 2007
      Hi!

      So, I've got a sliver of an idea for a lovecraftian game, and it
      basically goes like this:

      The Pool (actually, the anti-pool) + Heart Rate from Lacuna = Spooky fun!

      I'd like to bang it around a bit, and am looking for some folks
      willing to Go Play via IRC for a few weeks, maybe 2-3 hours per week.
      Of course, if it's awesome, we can pick up the pace.

      If you're interested, reply in thread so that we can talk further.

      Toodles,
      Darcy
    • tessacrone
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2007
        Yea!

        Give me some tentacally goodness!

        Couldn't find an email to send this too, eggo, so i posted. Email me
        back if you get something started: tessacrone@ yahoo. com

        --- In indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com, "eggo_v_eggo" <eggo@...> wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > So, I've got a sliver of an idea for a lovecraftian game, and it
        > basically goes like this:
        >
        > The Pool (actually, the anti-pool) + Heart Rate from Lacuna = Spooky
        fun!

        > I'd like to bang it around a bit, and am looking for some folks
        > willing to Go Play via IRC for a few weeks, maybe 2-3 hours per week.
        > Of course, if it's awesome, we can pick up the pace.
        >
        > If you're interested, reply in thread so that we can talk further.
        >
        > Toodles,
        > Darcy

      • Bryan Bankhead
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
          I have uploaded a file for an uncompleted Lovecraftian Game 'Eldtritch
          Tales" that I was working on but stalled. I'd love you to take a look
          at it and discuss it because I'd love to get going on it again and get
          back to serious online rping. It was based on 'Trollbabe' but the game
          has started moving away from that example in it's structure to the
          point where the relationship is inclear. Anyway love to hear what you
          think of what I have and I'd like to really get the juice to work some
          more on it.