Re: [indie-netgaming] Interested in a PbP game of Galactic (Ashcan Version)?

  • Graham Walmsley
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 25, 2007
      I think PbP, in this context, means "Play by post-on-an-Internet-forum".

      Graham

      On 10/25/07, Nick Moffitt < supadongzu@...> wrote:

      Daniel Krashin:
      > (I'm not totally opposed to PBEM, but I think it can
      > be confusing compared to PbP)

      Oh, I wasn't aware you wanted to play by postal mail...

      --
      You are not entitled to your opinions. Nick Moffitt
      nick@...

    • eggo_v_eggo
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2007
        Hi Danny,

        I'm interested if there's still room!

        I feel really strongly that play-by-forum is much better than
        play-by-email.

        I'm also interested in discussing pace -- that tends to be a
        deal-maker or deal-breaker for some folks.

        Cheers,
        Darcy
      • epweissengruber
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 24, 2008

          > I feel really strongly that play-by-forum is much better than
          > play-by-email.

          I am interested in netgaming and possibly setting up a Galactic game.

          Why do you prefer play-by-forum?