A Skype game of anything

  • Andrew Craig
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2007
      Hi all,

      It might be a bit to ask, but is there anyone out there willing to GM
      an indie RPG over Skype? I haven't yet played an indie RPG, and I'm a
      bit wary of GMing before playing.

      I'm after a game Friday or Saturday starting at around 2300 or 2400
      UTC/GMT (although if no-one can do it then I'll consider other times).

      I've got Dogs in the Vineyard, Shadow of Yesterday, Sorcerer, Burning
      Wheel and The Mountain Witch, but if you think you could teach
      something else over Skype anything would be cool.

      If there's an interested GM out there, we'll need at least another
      player too.

      Cheers,

      Andrew Craig
    • Sam Elliot
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 23, 2007
        This is what I've been wanting to do, though it'll take a bit of sorting
        out.

        I've been wanting to use Questworlds when I can get it in some form.

        Sam.