Re: New Game: Dictionary of Mu

  • artthemoth
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      Definitely interested, as I indicated in the IRC channel.

      - Scurve
    • madrainusmc
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
        The day isn't very good for me to be a regular member, but I would love
        to lurk silently in this game. I'm really interested in Sorcerer but
        I've never played it or seen it played, and Mu's Bed is interesting.
        If you don't mind an audience let me know!