New Game: Dictionary of Mu

  • swlives
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2007
      I will be starting a new game over IRC. I'll be running the Sorcerer
      supplement, Dictionary of Mu. The author's brief description: <a
      href="http://bobgoat.com/mu/index.html">Dictionary of Mu:</a> Edgar
      Rice Burroughs' Barsoom meets Robert Howard's Kull meets the Holy
      Bible on Mars."

      We'll be playing on Sunday nights, 7:30pm to around 11:00pm Eastern
      time. Assume that Oct. 7 will be entirely character creation and
      that play itself will start on Oct. 14.

      Familiarity with Sorcerer and the Dictionary is encouraged, but not
      absolutely necessary. I bit more info is available about the
      Dictionary at <a href="http://random.average-
      bear.com/DictionaryOfMu/HomePage">the Dictionary of Mu Wiki</a> Many
      Sorcerer rules clarifications can be found at <a
      href="http://random.average-bear.com/Sorcerer/HomePage">the Sorcerer
      Wiki</a>.

      I can only take 4 players. If more people are interested, I'll have
      to narrow it down somehow.

      We'll meet in the #indierpgs channel and then move to a #marr'd_ooc
      channel. I haven't done very much IRC gaming, so any suggestions are
      most appreciated.

      If you're interested, please let me know either here or in e-mail.
    • artthemoth
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
        Definitely interested, as I indicated in the IRC channel.

        - Scurve
      • madrainusmc
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
          The day isn't very good for me to be a regular member, but I would love
          to lurk silently in this game. I'm really interested in Sorcerer but
          I've never played it or seen it played, and Mu's Bed is interesting.
          If you don't mind an audience let me know!