Anyone up for a game on August 11th and/or August 12th?

  • jchoogendoorn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      hi :)

      I'd like to organize a one-shot on August 11th and/or August 12th

      out of the games I have, here are those that would fit the bill:
      - Dogs in the Vineyard
      - The Shab-al-Hiri Roach
      - Carry, a game about war
      - Contenders

      I'm willing to try other games, but you'd have to explain them to me,
      so they'd have to be simple ;)

      we can play through IRC, Skype, whatever

      and I can GM if necessary

      finally, I'm in GMT+2 at the moment because of DST

      but I've played with people in GMT-7 before, so nothing's impossible

      cheers!

      JC