New file uploaded to indie-netgaming

  • indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 235 , Jun 22, 2007
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the indie-netgaming
      group.

      File : /World R-Map.xls
      Uploaded by : mike_c_holmes <mike_c_holmes@...>
      Description : A relationship map for all of the games run in Mike Holmes' version of Shadow World.

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      mike_c_holmes <mike_c_holmes@...>
    • indie-netgaming@yahoogroups.com
      Message 235 of 235 , Nov 18, 2007
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the indie-netgaming
        group.

        File : /Eldritch%20Tales%.pdf
        Uploaded by : b_bankhead <b_bankhead@...>
        Description : Eldritch tales is a Lovecraftian game that I started work on , maybe I'll finish it

        b_bankhead <b_bankhead@...>