PbP Nomic

  • epweissengruber
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      I am trying to get a Nomic going with the IndieRPG Toronto people.
      I know 1 other person who is interested.

      Here is the call:

      http://roleplayers.meetup.com/261/messages/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3161095

      When:
      Sunday, June 24, 2007, 7:00 PM 20070624T230000Z
      Where:
      (A location for this event hasn't been chosen yet)

      Hey droids, I want to do some netgaming!

      One of our members has proposed running games of Nomic and
      Internet Diplomacy. That got me thinking of the whole world of online
      gaming.

      I am most familiar with ICQ. So anyone interested in discussing
      and implementing netgaming, download it and join me online.

      - Discussion first
      - I will try to run a brief Universalis game using the ICQ.

      www.icq.com

      [The indie netgaming folks have suggested this IRC channel and I
      might keep it in the background]

      Here is the discussion thread

      http://roleplayers.meetup.com/261/messages/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3161095

      The easiest way to get started would be a game of Nomic.

      We could run it by post here on this forum.

      A sci-fi Nomic covering the legislation surrounding time travel might
      be fun.

      Write the constitution of the time lords.

      I will get in touch with J.J. to see if he is interested in starting
      it off.