Monday

  • Nathan E Banks
    Message 1 of 60 , Jan 5, 2003
      Anyone have anything planned for tomorrow night? Been a while since
      we've gamed. I've got some ideas I'm working on, but nothing will be
      ready for tomorrow. If no one has anything ready to go, maybe we could
      just play some Universalis?

      --
      Nathan
    • Shreyas Sampat
      Message 60 of 60 , Jul 9, 2003
        Hello hello! Welcome! Et cetera! (is not good at this greetings thing)

        =====
        Shreyas

        http://sbc.yahoo.com